OSCARS Reflections
This was my first time to watch the 95th Academy Awards. During this time, I saw
Everything Everywhere all at once won an Oscar. Michelle Yeoh won best actress. I was
particularly surprised that this was the first time an Asian has won this award. I yelled, it
was amazing.
I watched Everything Everywhere all at once that night. In fact, before watching the
Oscar, I thought Avatar would win the Oscar. Avatar was very famous in 2009,that is
why I think it might win the Oscar this time, but it didn't.
At that time, I felt this Oscar was wonderwul. I felt a little nervous. there were a lot of
surprises, including various occasions, their acceptance speech, they have been waiting
for this award for a long time. Especially after Ke Huy Quan said, "Mom, I did it, I won an
Oscar." This was the most impressive Oscar I have ever watched.
评论
发表评论